Frequently Asked Questions
Are there any health and safety guidelines?
With COVID-19 still in our sights, you might have some questions about the health and safety measures we will be taking during our upcoming ATA Annual Conference. Though the situation is constantly shifting, here is what we know for now and what you can expect when we meet in Los Angeles.
- With cold and flu season starting in early October, we encourage attendees to wear a mask when gathering indoors in large groups and when seated close to one another.
- You will find hand sanitizers throughout the conference venue and in session rooms.
- If you start to feel unwell while at the conference, we ask you to get tested. The conference hotel will provide information about COVID-19 testing locations in the area. As we get closer to the conference, you will find this information in the FAQs section of the ATA63 conference app.
- If you test positive for COVID-19, please let ATA know by sending an email to email@example.com. You should then self-isolate in your room and seek advice from your medical provider. You can also contact the hotel reception desk or concierge if you need help locating a provider in the area.
- If we become aware of positive cases, we will send an email alert to all ATA63 participants.
- We will also send out daily conference briefs to all attendees, which will include important health and safety reminders.
We will continue to monitor the situation in conjunction with the conference hotel, Westin Bonaventure, and our conference planning partner, Maritz, to stay on top of the latest health and safety information. We are committed to keeping you safe at ATA63, and we will be sharing updates if local requirements change.
In the meantime, we strongly recommend that you follow the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Los Angeles County Health Department. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are the Attendance and Conduct Policies?
What is the dress code?
Business casual attire is recommended.
Which sessions will be recorded?
ATA is not recording any sessions.
Is there a conference app?
Yes. You will receive information about the conference app approximately 10 business days before the conference. You will use the conference app for all conference information.
What if I have to cancel my conference registration?
Where do I find information on continuing education credits?
Visit the Continuing Education Credits page to learn more. This page will continue to be updated as approvals are received. If you have additional questions, please contact Cristina Helmerichs at email@example.com.
Where do I find the credentialed interpreter CE code for court or medical interpreters?
The speaker will announce the code at the end of each session.
Where do I find the Credentialed Interpreter CE Attendance Sheet?
You can click to Download PDF. This sheet will also be on the Language Dot table in the registration area. Your credentialing body should accept this sheet.
Can I access handouts prior to a session?
Yes. Handouts can be found on the conference app. Please note that not all speakers have provided handouts.
Where do I find session updates?
Session updates will be posted daily on the conference app and on monitors throughout the conference.
Why do sessions get cancelled?
Sessions are cancelled by the speakers. ATA does not cancel sessions.
I have questions about my registration or would like to purchase an Advanced Skills and Training (AST) Day Session. Whom should I contact?
Please contact the ATA Registration Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (703) 683-6100, ext. 3001.
I received an email about purchasing an attendee list. What should I do?
We do not sell or rent our attendee list. If you receive an email or other solicitation from any third party, it is a scam. Please do not respond. Please forward the communication to email@example.com.