Start networking NOW with the Conference App!
This FREE app puts the entire conference at your fingertips and lets you connect with attendees before, during, and after the conference!
What devices can I use?
You can use your laptop or desktop computer, iPhone or iPad, Android phone or tablet, and any mobile device with a browser.
Who can get the app?
Only registered attendees can access the app. About 10 days before the conference, you will receive an email from TripBuilder. If you do not receive it, please check your spam folder before contacting ATA.
How can I get the app?
After receiving your username and password, use your computer or mobile device to visit www.tripbuildermedia.com/apps/ata2022. This link will detect what device you’re using to take you to the app you need.
Network beyond the conference
- Upload your résumé to share with attendees
- See the list of attendees before you arrive
- Search for attendees by language
- Click to call or email your fellow attendees
- Check in with Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn
Reach out to exhibitors & sponsors
- Create your own list of booths to visit
- Use interactive floor plans to locate booths
- View company profiles and contact information
- Click to call, email, or visit company website
Easily access sessions
- Browse session schedule and abstracts
- Create your own personal schedule
- View handouts and slides
- Submit evaluations instantly
- Receive alerts for schedule changes
Discover more features
- Learn about the city using an interactive map
- Find places to eat or visit, plus directions
- Create meetings and add them to your calendar
- Use keywords to search the entire app
Use the Conference App to the fullest and start networking with attendees and future employers NOW!
How to set up your MyProfile
The information you enter here will appear in the Attendees section of the app.
- Tap Edit to Begin!
Enter your contact information, upload your photo, set your Matchmaking criteria, and upload your résumé for all attendees to see.
ATA has entered a link to your ATA Directory listing (if applicable). If you have your own website, you may change this field at any time.
- Privacy Settings
Each field can be set to Public (to share with all attendees) or Private (to share with only the attendees you add to your MyContacts list).
How to use Matchmaking
The Matchmaking feature allows attendees to find a “Match” to their needs!
When editing your MyProfile, you will find the Matchmaking section. Select the criteria that best describes the work you do so attendees and employers can find you!
For example, if you are a German interpreter and a French and German translator, you would do the following:
- Click the menu under Interpreter to select German
- Click the menu under Translator to select French and German
- Click Done!
Attention Agency Reps:
If you are here to recruit, you may select any and all languages you’re looking for!
How to upload your Résumé
Get your résumé ready by doing the following:
1. Save your résumé as a PDF file
2. When naming your PDF file, do NOT use spaces or diacriticals
Now that your résumé is ready, follow these steps:
1. Using your laptop/desktop computer, CLICK HERE
2. Click on the MyProfile icon, then click Edit
3. Under the Upload Résumé header, click Choose File
4. Click Save
How to find a Match
From the Attendees section, click Match to select Interpreter, Translator, or Agency Rep, and then the languages you need.
The image on the left shows the results for Interpreter and French.